Okay. Today is crunch day, or "let's see how much I can really get done in one day" day. I have a rather long list, but here's what I'm aiming for:

--Finish primitive style dolls (I need to make 2 more. Fabric is cut out and sewn together, they just need to be stuffed, assembled, and then I get to make them pretty.)

--Finish large Santas (I need to make 2. Same pattern as primitive style dolls--fabric is cut out and sewn together, they need to be stuffed, assembled, and then I get to make them Santas.)

--Finish sm/med. primitive style dolls (I need to make 1 more. Pieces need to be cut out, sewn, and stuffed, etc.)

--Make sm/med. Santas (same pattern as the sm/med primitive style dolls. I need to make 2. Pieces need to be cut out, sewn, etc.)

--I need to make a total of 12 prs. of earrings, if I'm going to have earrings. (I have some already, but I'm not sure how many yet. I need to count and see.)

--I need to finish the flower pins. I have two flowers done, I need 10 more. And the pin backs need to be glued or sewn (or both) on.

--I need to make 10 more stockings. I'm doing two of each fabric pattern. I have 8 finished, 2 almost done. They do go fast. That's what I'm working on now. (I'm aiming for 20, total.)

--I would like to make 12 mice.

--Do the dishes.

--Finish up laundry (table coverings from RenFaire.)


Tomorrow's list depends on how today's list ends up--I have the interior pieces for the 13" cashmere/wool dolls sewn, so I will probably start on them. (I'm planning to make 4.) I also have to cut out the pieces for the small cashmere/wool dolls, and sew and make them. And I have to crochet some stuff, like hats, scarves, and the rag bears. (I want five hats, five scarves, and three rag crocheted bears. I'm almost done with one bear so far.)

So we'll see how things go today, and then I will revise my list for tomorrow and Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts