I decided to change my header, since I hadn't changed it in a while. It took me a bit to get it right, but I think I like it now.

Loki gets top billing because he's the only one who makes sure to sleep with me every night. :) Everyone else takes turns, it seems.

I have an outside list and an inside list this weekend. They're fairly short, but time-intensive, and I'm hoping that I get most of the things on both lists either done or pretty far along. At the moment, I'm going to go take some pictures of stuff to post on ebay. Later on this evening, we're going to see Spiderman 3 if we can get into the theater.

Seedling report: The zucchini and lemon cucumbers are coming up from the seeds I planted last weekend. I still see no sign of the old bell pepper seeds, so I might have to buy those, which isn't too horrible. I also see no sign of the new black eggplant seeds. Does eggplant take a while to germinate? The Turkish orange eggplant is up and has been up for a few days now. The peppermint isn't up either. However, almost everything else has sprouted, which is good.

Comments

Popular Posts