It's been pretty hot these past couple of days, and with our lack of rain, the zucchini and yellow crookneck squash that I planted earlier this week weren't looking too good. So I lugged the 5 gallon bucket full of water from planting the berry patch and gave them all a good drink. Hopefully that will last them until it rains.

(Still hopefully tomorrow, but more likely over the weekend. It can RAIN ALL WEEKEND, Lord! REALLY!)

I don't know if I mentioned it here or not, but someone dropped off a young Persian kitty at my parents' house a couple of weeks ago. I've been baby-talking it for a week now, and I finally got to pick it up this afternoon. It even came on the porch! It has Siamese coloring (or Himalayan, maybe?) and a cold in its eyes, poor thing. It's awfully skinny, too. Hopefully I will be able to work with it a bit more so we can take it to the vet. It's such a pretty kitty.

I'll have to see if I can get a picture over the weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts