This morning I braved what seemed (to me, at least) to be more humidity and planted the rest of the squash (three Sweet Dumpling) and the Jenny Lind Melons (three also.) Then I planted nine tomatoes--three of each of the varieties I grew from seed: Thessolonika (sp?), Zapotec Pleated, and Pink Brandywine. These were all free seeds from Seeds of Change that came with my various orders, some of them even from last year!

All that is left are the Sweet Potatoes, which hopefully will be planted tomorrow morning and that section mulched, and then the eggplant and peppers that aren't ready yet.

And then, finit!

At least as far as I can tell.

I'm waiting until Ethan gets back from vacation to plant stuff in his garden, of course. And I might actually have enough straw for everything. That would be nice, at least.

In Ethan's garden, there will be two Moon & Stars Watermelon, two Connecticut Field Pumpkins, and probably 9 more tomatoes, and maybe a melon. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts