I updated my list and crossed off what I got done so far.

I have five days (counting today) of vacation left. I'm not going to get everything done, especially if it doesn't rain (I'm not even attempting to expand flowerbeds or weed until after it rains--or mow the grass, either.)

But then again, this was my wishlist. And I am on vacation, which means I don't have to get everything done if I don't want to. :)

The sourdough bread is rising--this is rising #2, and then we proof. And then, bake!

My fingers smell like sourdough.

Tomorrow I am making sourdough Naan. (The starter is starting at the moment on my stove.)

Comments

Unknown said…
Ooh, sourdough. I started a sourdough started a couple of months ago and just as it was getting good, the bowl got moldy. Then the wedding business started up. I want to start baking bread, though--starting with homemade pizza bites. :)

Popular Posts