91 degree weather with 20 mph winds meant that all my plants were dried out and drooping when I got home from work this evening. Both apple trees fell over, too, which wasn't good at all--luckily they weren't hurt.

After going up church to help Mom for a bit, I came home and decided that I might as well plant the apple trees, since one had fallen over again. So I planted both of them, watered everything really, really good, and now I can cross something off my list for this weekend.

I really have to mow my grass.

The gas company came today to mark where my gas line is--it's not quite where I expected it to be--and it goes right alongside the garden in spots, through the garlic, and right along the pathway I take when I walk down to the garden. I would have missed it anyway, since I'm not planting inside the pathway, but it's nice to know where it is, at least. That way I can try my best to avoid it. (I wouldn't be digging deep enough anyway, but it's still good to avoid it.)

And I got a lot written on SYWTBAV today, too. Which is good.

Comments

Popular Posts