Lovely storm last night (ok, it was rather loud, but I also have a full wheeled container of rainwater now and a five gallon bucket too) so we got a nice amount of rain for a change.

Of course, the June Bugs swimming in the rainwater are kind of nasty, but oh well. That's what happens when the leaky gutter is near the back porch light, I guess! I'll have to clean it out when I get home.

From a quick look (I didn't walk down to the garden, but I will peruse on my way out this morning) everything seems to be intact. Here's to hoping it's all still intact when I get home this evening!

(I really, really need to do stuff around the house, but SYWTBAV is going so well it's kind of hard to stop. So I haven't done the dishes all week long yet. And the litterboxes need to be cleaned out too. Maybe tonight, I hope.)

Comments

Popular Posts