I sat down at 10:30 this morning to write until noon. With only a couple of breaks in between, I wrote over 3k on SYWTBAV, which means the current wordcount is 46,544. (I didn't check the starting wordcount for today, but I really didn't get much written Saturday or Sunday.) And I didn't get up until 2:17, because I wanted to finish the Chapter That Seemed to Never End. Thank goodness, it's now ended. Whew!

Found out a couple of interesting things, too, and I'm getting glimpses of Things to Come. No ending yet, really, but I'm good for the next few chapters, I think.

Now I really have to book it to get some other stuff done for this evening, including my meal for the One Local Summer challenge I joined. I am going to use up my last Butternut Squash from last year and make Butternut Squash soup with fried Sage Leaves.

From a book, even! In my new dutch oven, even! Whooohooo! I thought that would be celebratory enough for the first week. :) Hopefully it tastes as good as it sounds.

Comments

Popular Posts