**Pets the pretty radar**

(I like the look of this--my fingers and toes are still crossed!)

What else did I do today?

I went up to the Street Fair, which I may end up setting up at. It's every Saturday from 12-6, two seconds away from my house, and they are antique-friendly, as well as vintage-style crafts friendly too.

I intended to clean out the litterboxes, and pulled out my back a bit. Not all the way; I'm still mobile, but I had to sit down for a bit there, because I thought I would faint. (That would have been interesting, since I'm home alone.)

I did manage to water my plants; albeit slowly, and lug a bucket of water to my car, even slower, since Mom and Dad's pump went out and they are returning from Florida with no water. Lovely!

And it's actually getting quite dark outside, so I am hoping and praying and begging that it rains. A lot. An inch would be nice, if I'm not asking for too much.

Comments

Popular Posts