There were some weird, lurching people walking down the road earlier, but I sprayed them with the hose and they went away.

Yes, I have a hose. I bit the bullet and decided to water my garden once (and hopefully only once) but of course Pamida was out of garden hoses, except for the 10 foot extenders, so I bought two of them, hooked up the old hose that was in the shed (where not all is junk) and also hooked up a flexible hose I bought at a yard sale over the weekend.

The spigot decided to break, but luckily I have another one, so all was well.

(You know, even weirder than the lurching people (and maybe there's some sort of costume party tonight or something, because I swear their skin was turning green) were the birds. While I was watering, I noticed quite a few of the neighborhood birds just perched on my electric line, the porch roof, and the forsythia. They weren't saying much, just watching me and the hose.

I think they were thirsty, or something.

The sunset looks really weird too. It's almost... yellow. We do have a 40% chance of rain tonight, but it's coming in from the opposite side as usual, according to the radar.

Hmm. That's strange. There's someone standing on the stone path past the well. It's pretty dark there, but I can see some sort of a human-shaped shadow. Weird... maybe I should call 911. After all, I am here alone.

911 is busy. What the heck?

Comments

Popular Posts