Another Day, Another... Dust Fest!

I think I swallowed enough dust yesterday to coat my lungs! (not kidding!)

Today, I continue. I'm not sure about the movie today; I didn't get done with as much as I wanted to due to the fact that I had a lot of stuff to go through. (Not because I didn't work. Believe me! I only got two pages written last night. *g*) So I might have to put it off again, but that's ok. I'm not in any huge rush to see it.

Today's goals include:

Well, really, getting everything I didn't get done yesterday done. I do have to go to the PO (again), but that's it for errands today.

I'm not sure I'll get through the whole basement today. I might still; I'd like to get the 3-year-old pile of boxes out from behind the washer tub, for example. But I'm not going to make that my priority tonight.

Beginning Jan. 20th, I'm hopefully going to be far enough along (or done, I hope) so I can concentrate on auctions that entire week. That is my ultimate GOAL. We will see if it happens!

More later, I'm sure. I can't seem to stay away from this thing for long.

Comments

Popular Posts