Another Monday morning...

I got a lot done this weekend, really. I didn't get the fabric all sorted, but I only have two garbage bags left to sort, so I'm not doing too badly. I should get done with that tonight. I would have finished it last night, but I had a horrible headache. (I think part of that was not eating for a long time and/or sitting in the third row to watch LOTR.)

So, all in all, I can't say that this weekend was a failure at all.

Today's goals:

Do dishes I didn't get done last night due to headache.

Finish sorting fabric and put fabric containers away in order of how I think I will use them. (So far I have nine fabric containers. Some will have to be resorted, because they're overflowing. Nine! Nine 20-gallon containers... that's... 180 gallons of fabric! Geez.)

Get a box for craft supplies to go through later. I keep finding various craft supplies, and I really have to put them aside until I'm ready to figure out what to do with them.

Write beginning at 9:30pm, and consider using alternate viewpoints after a certain point in the story. I'm getting bogged down with one viewpoint, because the first book was multiple and this one should be too, I think, after a certain point where it just makes sense.

Have fun doing it. :)

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts