Well, had to go get Chris a new pair of workboots. Although I made a beeline for the Clearance rack (and boy! did they have clearance!!) we couldn't find his size. Oh well. But if anyone needs a pair of Cat workboots for $14.99, size 10 1/2, I know where to find them!

Spent an hour uploading titles on Amazon. Hopefully they will get back to me soon with a couple of questions I had about cover art. But The Tenth Ghost will soon be available on Amazon, cover art or no cover art! Yippee! Of course I'd prefer you buy it directly from Writer's Exchange, but it's up to you. Dumb Amazon will only let me list CDs, not downloads. *sigh*

In AbNo2 news...

Well... I cut two or three chapters today. After almost getting caught up, I realized that a certain part was almost all infodump, and Cullen's return really didn't advance the story all that much. So his bid for freedom has now failed, and he's going to wake up a prisoner. But he will meet Ain, who is an Unseleighe Healer, and through her get word to his sister. And Susan and Ellery (the fairy, remember?) will travel to Faerie to attempt to free him. Only Susan is going to get sidetracked along the way...

I'm wearing my wrist brace for the second evening in a row. Would you believe that up until last night I haven't had to wear it since last winter? Maybe it's the weather; I'm not sure. I think part of the problem is that I lugged boxes of books around all weekend and that didn't help. I also crocheted a bit, but that was last weekend, not this past one. Hmm.

Anything else? Well, due to the fact that we got back around 8:30pm from shoe shopping, I haven't gotten any auctions posted today. But I did sell a few things (Buy-It-Now! is cool.) and I'll be taking those things to the PO tomorrow.

More later? Perhaps...

Comments

Popular Posts