Okay, now I get to go back to work. Oh joy. :)

At least I have healthy stuff (carrots, apples, cottage cheese and pineapples... rice...) to eat for lunch. No more vending machine cookies for me! (Hey, at least I got the lowfat ones...)

Let's see. Today's goals:

More Auctions

Maybe another box of books? Probably. I need to assign a spot for posted auctions down the basement. I have a feeling this spot will be my craft table, since it's the only place I have clear to stick things.

Write

I would love to get caught up on AbNo2 tonight. This is really possible. I have a couple things to change yet, and that's it.

Do a load of laundry...

since I didn't get any done yesterday.

Notice there's no...

Clean Basement in my list. I'm posting auctions this week, and I'm going to go back to the basement this weekend. Yes, that means OCS will be extended. For how long? I'm not sure. Maybe two weeks, maybe more. I do have to get rid of all the auction stuff, after all, and there are some things I can't do of until I get rid of the auction things.

Anyway. More later...

Comments

Popular Posts