Okay...

Going 'round and 'round with AbNo2, trying to decide what is wrong with it. I think I've reread it three times now.

But I'm getting close. I had a premise to begin with, and I've gone astray a bit. I might need to rewrite the whole thing, or at least everything past Chapter 2. Phooey.

Here's the premise:

Susan Kline only wanted to spend a quiet evening with her ghostly grandfather, but when a random act of kindness hurtles her into the middle of an endless war, she must fight Faerie itself to save herself and the man she has grown to love.

I've lost the premise, I think. I had Susan and Cullen not knowing each other beforehand, but what if they do know each other, albeit slightly? This would mean quite a bit of rewrite, but I'm not at all happy about where it's going. I like pieces of it, but not the whole. :)

So. I'm going to reread it again. (I'm thinking I might need to print it out and make notes that way.) I almost need to know the ending now, though, not just the premise. Hmm.

Anyway. More later, I'm sure...

Comments

Popular Posts