Good morning blog.

Well. I realized this morning that I'm "to the point", the point being the place where I usually give up organization and go back to my old ways. Starting new habits are hard. :) I'm to the point where I have what I want organized, and I'd be perfectly happy (in some twisted part of my mind) leaving the rest a mess until the next time I get an urge to clean.

At least I caught it this time before it was too late! I am not going to stop; I'm going to see this thing through if it kills me. I am not going to give up. I will triumph! (insert evil laughter here.)

Anyway, not much to report other than the fact that I really like my new setup and my new Chapter 1. Having a character lost in a snowstorm can be fun! :)

More later, I'm 99% positive, considering how much I tend to use this thing.

Comments

Popular Posts