Today's list:

Mop kitchen floor

Go to PO

Post More auctions

Write 1 hour

and

Work on the basement.

-----------------------------------------------------

I got stuff done this weekend, but not as much as I wanted to get done. To be able to bring home a carload of stuff* this coming weekend, I must clean a goodly bit of the basement and post a bunch of auctions. Yarn and beads are organized, so at least I can say I started somewhere.

(*Stuff= more books, and various and sundry items out of my room in Bethel. Mom and Dad are kindly boxing it up for me. Incidently, Chris does not know I'm bringing this stuff here... *g*)

The next most obvious craft item to organize would be fabric, so I might start on that tonight. We will see. I have three garbage bags full to go through, as well as six? (I'm not quite sure) 20-gallon containers full as well. I need to go through it, and match up styles, I think, of what I want to sell.

Things to look for:

1. I have to keep in mind what I'll be doing with this fabric. Making clothes? In all seriousness, probably not. Making dolls' clothes? Of course.

2. I want to have one container full of flesh colored fabrics for doll bodies, etc. That way I know where they are and I won't be searching around for them.

3. Sorting by color would be nice, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I might use the last empty DoW to sort snippets of cool fabric that would get lost among the larger pieces, though. I can always use cool snippets for fairies and suchlike. This is a good idea. I'll have to remember it.

4. Actually, the nice thing I could really use would be about six or so of the large DoWs (Drawers on Wheels for those of you who don't know) and that way all my fabric would be visible. We Will See. I'll have to price them, and I'm not sure what I could do if I couldn't stack everything on top of each other.

5. That's about it for the fabric, I think.

After that... in all honesty, it's all clean-up. Yeesh. It really is, isn't it? Hmm. That's kind of scary. :)

Okay, so I might get this done by the 26th. I'm still not positive, but the prognosis is good enough to hope. I'm still not holding my breath about the auctions, though.

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts