It's morning again. Where does the time go?

In getting caught up with Organizing Stuff, I find that I have less time for email and such. I have messages in my inbox from before Christmas that need to be answered. I will answer them. If you're waiting for an email from me, do not despair.

I didn't do too badly last night. I didn't get everything done (for example, the kitchen floor is still not mopped), and I might end up skipping my writers' group meeting on Thursday because of this. Actually, I'm leaning towards skipping it anyway, because I'm going to be gone this weekend, and I need all the time here I can get.

It would be nice not to have to go to the PO tonight, but I have... two more trips to make before I'm completely caught up. So, tonight I'll take some heavy stuff, and tomorrow I'll take the rest. And then I will be happy!

Another thing I'm going to do after OCS is over: Only sell stuff I can fit in Priority Mail boxes. Since I can get those boxes for free from the PO, I won't be searching for boxes and struggling to find boxes that fit large items. Or even small items, for that matter. But that's after OCS is over.

Okay, now I have to go eat breakfast and get ready for work.

Tonight's goals:

Go to PO with two heavy boxes and some little things.

Mop Kitchen Floor!!!

Work in basement for at least 1 1/2 hours.

Write 1-1 1/2 hours, depending on time.

Get to bed at a decent time. *g*

More later, I'm sure...

Comments

Popular Posts