OCS Recap



(For those of you coming in late, OCS was Operation Clean Slate, my month-long attempt to get things organized around here.)

Well, it's not over yet. OCS has been officially extended, but not dropped. We will see, but I hope to be done by the middle of February. February 14th sounds good; that's when The Contest (Vicki knows what I'm talking about) Officially begins, and that would be a great time to have it done. (As well as Valentine's day. I wonder if Chris would accept a Valentine's Day gift of a clean basement? :)

Organzing my life and working a 40-hour a week job... there wasn't enough time to do it all and do it right. :)

But! I did not fail. I managed to get quite a bit organized, including the bedroom, the office (although it needs a touch-up right now), the downstairs, and the kitchen. The basement, that bane of my existance, still remains about 1/2 done. (Oh, and organized really did mean 'touch everything', because I did cabinets as well as everything else.)

So. I will concentrate on the basement. I will do something in the basement every day. I am in the process of writing out a schedule for the end of Jan/start of Feb and I'm divvying up auction days so I'm not stuck posting millions of auctions every darned day. That should work.

Anyway. Starting on the list for today right now.

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts