Okay, I just spent over an hour taking photos of costume jewelry. I found one piece--ONE PIECE--I'd actually maybe wear (I'd like it even better if it wasn't gold-toned.) I also discovered that I have quite a few signed pieces in my 'collection' (read: I wanted one necklace and had to buy them all.)

I might keep the one necklace I like. I'm not sure. It's signed Lisner, and evidently a good brand. It has pearls on it and what looks like branches, so the whole thing is kind of 'faerie-like'. :) I have one other Lisner necklace, a Kramer bracelet, some Sarah Coventry, a couple of 'Lady Ellen' pieces, a West Germany milk glass necklace, three austrian crystal aurora borealis necklaces (and three earrings. Not three pairs. Just three. One pair and one single.) And that's not even rubbing the surface! Well, okay, it's rubbing the surface, but that's about it. I have a box full to go through downstairs as well, so I think tomorrow morning will be jewelry morning. What fun.

Anyway, More later, perhaps. It all depends on how long I stay up tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts