Well...

I'm doing it again. I get so far, and then ignore organizing for other things, like writing. At least this time I caught myself doing it before it was too late.

So. Back to the grind. I don't think I'm going to be able to go to Bethel to get stuff this weekend, or if I do, I'm not going to stay as long as usual. I want to get this done, so I can work on other things.

I'm thinking that I will give myself one organizing goal a month for the rest of this year, like organize all the photos on the disks, organize my WIP folders, put our wedding photos in albums (don't ask. ) and other stuff like that.

So. Today's goals:

Go to PO.

Work in Basement. Specifically go through large pile of clothes and separate the ones I'm keeping to use for material vs. the ones I want to sell.

Work towards having everything to be sold in a semi-organized pile over by the washer and dryer. If I can get everything organized except for the pile to be sold, then I can spend the last week of OCS posting hordes of auctions. That *should* work. This post a little, clean a little thing just isn't working at all.

Chris will be happy to know that I'm taking his advice on this, btw, and I'm sure he'll tell me "I told you so..." a few times, just to be mean. :)

Determined to go on...

Comments

Popular Posts