Well. Went to the PO, posted (but didn't launch) some more auctions. I'm waiting to launch them until the weekend, but I can upload as many as I want. I didn't get the laundry started, but then again, there's always this weekend, which is coming up fast.

WIP Report:



AbNo2 is now at 79 pages and 16,998 words after the Great Cut of 2002. I will still have bits to patch in here and there, especially through Susan's viewpoint. Since Cullen's is all new, that will just up the page/wordcount. Which is not a bad thing.

I will hit page 80 and 17k tonight, easily (considering to hit 17k I only have to type two more words, I don't think I'll have a problem with that!)

I'm going to revise my 2002 schedule, though. I'm not going to revise/expand AbNo1 right now; AbNo2 is more of a standalone than 1, and I'd really like to sell this one as a single novel. So that means, for February, I'm going to finish SYWTBAV and write The Ninth Guest.

So You Want to be a Vampire is almost 30k right now. It seems a shame not to finish it. What I'm planning to do is scrap the original entirely and go with the long version I kind of liked. That will mean getting rid of some bits, but that's ok. And once it's finished, I have a publisher picked out and everything.

See, what I'm thinking is that after SYWTBAV, I'll go with SYWTSS, and then lead into Sid and Peterson's Practical Guide to Hell. I think this is a good idea. And anyway, I didn't want to fool with AbNo1 if I could help it. It's all backstory to this story now, and this one works better. I guess a sacrifice is in order there. *g*

Anyway, just various thoughts from the day's goings-on. I've been reading people's blogs more than usual, and I've asked a couple of people if they'd mind if I linked their blog on mine. Who knows? Maybe they'll return the favor.

I doubt there will be more later. I'm going to get to page 80 and go to bed. Early, even. Wow.

More tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts