Well, today wasn't a total loss. I got a bunch of auctions written up (spent most of my time Down in the Dungeon...) and some of them even got posted. :)

The Dungeon is what the Basement is now being called. I make my way down the stairs and into a horrible mess. I'm not even sure my efforts have made a dent. Maybe a smudge, but definitely not a dent.

It's really weird. I wanted to do all these things before, but I've... I'm not sure. Grown up? Grown away? Picked my battles? That could be. I'm very aware I can't do everything, or afford everything I want to do. And I know I don't have enough time to do everything that interests me.

I did manage to consolidate my yarn into one large plastic drawered container and one small one, instead of... what, four? small ones. I have a lot of yarn. And I'm selling some of it too! That's the funny part.

I put my beads in one of the smaller containers, but they need to be gone through and organized. I haven't decided when to do that yet. I think what I'm going to end up doing is to sell all of my unsold craft items that won't fit in the only craft show I set up at--and anyway, if I'm going to concentrate on dolls, I don't need them, do I?

AbNo New is currently at 18k, which is really good. That means I have... let's see. 72k to go to meet my 90k goal... It should work. I'm taking my time.

I probably won't post anymore before I go to bed, so pleasant dreams and all. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts