Get Organized
Still at it...
It's a new year. Time to start on the basement!
Today's Goals:
Finish Laundry
Finish Living Room/Dining Room
Clean and Organize Kitchen
Write for 2 hours
Start on Basement
Post Auctions
Onward! I got mostly everything taken to the PO yesterday. I have a couple more to take tomorrow, since they're closed today (imagine that!) But everything is ready to go... :)
And for the record, I was not very impressed by Pearl Harbor, the movie.
Jen
Still at it...
It's a new year. Time to start on the basement!
Today's Goals:
Finish Laundry
Finish Living Room/Dining Room
Clean and Organize Kitchen
Write for 2 hours
Start on Basement
Post Auctions
Onward! I got mostly everything taken to the PO yesterday. I have a couple more to take tomorrow, since they're closed today (imagine that!) But everything is ready to go... :)
And for the record, I was not very impressed by Pearl Harbor, the movie.
Jen


Comments