Whohooeee!
I've been getting good feedback on my Christmas Story. Evidently everyone loved it, and some people want to know if there will be one next year (there will be, don't worry; I had too much fun this year to not do one...) And one nice lady just bought The Tenth Ghost because of it. :)
That was the idea, after all! Coolness. Slow steps to that nice goal of selling 150 copies...
More later...
I've been getting good feedback on my Christmas Story. Evidently everyone loved it, and some people want to know if there will be one next year (there will be, don't worry; I had too much fun this year to not do one...) And one nice lady just bought The Tenth Ghost because of it. :)
That was the idea, after all! Coolness. Slow steps to that nice goal of selling 150 copies...
More later...


Comments