Every cleaning schedule or plan I tend to come up with just doesn't ever seem to work. It's a bit like rearranging each room (as I have been doing.) I rearrange, live with it for a little while, and then rearrange again until I find a way that works. Having my baking table as an 'island' in the kitchen works. Having no place for either of my bikes doesn't. Using the dining room as a catch-all for everything I want to get rid of, sell, or don't have a place for means we never go into the dining room, and we certainly don't eat in there. So that doesn't work either.

I think I have my plan for the green room in my head, but I have to wait until Bekah has some time in mid-August (ish) to implement it, I think. Right at the moment, I'm trying different layouts for the entry room, a room I've never been happy with. If it was a mudroom, that would be one thing, but it's an extra room, and it ends up with piles of things I bring in the house. Not working at all. We'll see what I can come up with there. I might have to move some things around a bit more.

Maybe one day I'll get to the point where I'm happy with the layouts of the particular rooms and everything will have a place. That's my goal, at least.

Comments

Popular Posts