The oak table will fit perfectly beside the dryer in the laundry room. It's exactly 56 inches long, and that's how much space I have to work with. That means the white wooden table can go back out on the front porch, and that I need to find a new spot for the white cabinet.

That means we'll have space to put laundry baskets (full or empty), and maybe even a hamper underneath. And Zoey will still have her quilt in the corner where she naps. Ha!

Of course, getting it in there is going to be interesting, and I only have about 1/3 of it uncovered. It's going to need a lot of scrubbing, I think. But that's ok, because it fits!

Now, if I could only figure out the other awkward corner in the laundry room--where we have a catch-all microwave stand that blocks the space underneath the shelves of what would be a great pantry if I ever got it set up correctly.

Hmm.

Comments

Popular Posts