I'm finished. It took me six hours to read, with a break for breakfast and a phone call or two... I don't remember.

I'm still in my pajamas, which will change in a bit here after I eat something for lunch.

I scared the cats at least three times while shouting, laughing, and crying, sometimes in unison.

I will say, though, that I was right. In some respects. So ha!

A very, very, very, very fitting ending to the series. I can't wait to see this movie. I might actually reread them all now, just to pick up on all the (quite obvious, really) clues.

No spoilers here. But enjoy reading. And bring tissues.

Comments

Vicki said…
I just started reading about an hour ago. I didn't get my copy until about 5. The first two deaths have occurred. One was rather unexpected, though fitting. Fitting.

I hope it was good. :)
Jennifer said…
Yep, fitting.

Yes, it was good. Enjoy! :)

Popular Posts