At long last, I am writing again. For some reason, my subconscious decided that what I had written on Transformation wasn't drivel after all. In fact, I'm also thinking about trying to develop the original idea for Heart's Desire into a stand alone Beth-Hill novel. We shall see.

And I planted the sunberries and huckleberries tonight, which means that I AM DONE (!!!) with the big garden, at long last. All I have to do is mulch that section. Finit.

I also put up the side fence. It's not quite straight, but I don't really care. It looks fine. And using the volunteer maple tree as a stake worked great.

Tomorrow if I have time, I plan to start staking tomatoes. That will get rid of the pile of bamboo stakes by the honeysuckles, and also make it easier for me to do what I want to do under there. (I did realize that the honeysuckles are probably just the right distance apart for a hammock, if I so desired. But I think I'd almost rather put a park bench there (I should be able to find another one at Burlington for around $20) so I have a nice place to sit. but we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts