Organizational Blues...

That's about how I'm feeling right now. There's just so much stuff to go through. I didn't get anything done last night. :( I also had two packages returned from ebay, one because of a mistake I made, and one because of some strange quirk of fate. (Still not sure about that one.) Thank goodness they didn't cost a lot of money to mail again.

I'm just not having a good day, I guess. :) Or a good week. Or a good year. Yet.

I have to keep reminding myself this madness only needs to last one month. January 26th. And good god, I'd love to take February off, ebay-wise.

So. Anyway. It's only one month. I can live through a month of madness. I really can. I want to be organized; I want to have the basement and my house completely organized. I have to keep remembering that. My life will be much simpler without the STUFF.

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts