Clean dog! I have a clean dog!

I had to bodily lift her into the tub, but once she was inside (with a bribe of 1 teaspoon full of canned cat food (hey, whatever works!) she was just fine. So fine, in fact, that I was able to clean everything, including her feet, without problems. I wiped her face with a washcloth instead of using the sprayer. Now I smell like wet dog, but at least it's clean wet dog! (And then, of course, I had to throw her nasty rugs into the wash, and all the kitchen rugs, and sweep up the dirt underneath, etc., etc.)

I gave her a whole carrot as a treat, but I'm thinking that since Mom wants me to bake cookies for the animal blessing tomorrow night (hence the reason for the bath), I might as well make minty-fresh dog biscuits as well.

Now all I have to do is trim her toenails, and we're set! Yay Mabel!

Comments

Popular Posts