Happy Birthday to me! My sister Emily called me this morning at 12:38am. She claimed she wanted to be the first to wish me a happy birthday, but I think she just wanted to wake me up. :) Just wait, Em--your birthday is next Friday and you will be getting a call at oh, 4am your time. Hahaha!

Took Cleo to the vet this morning. She's free! Stitches are out (they said the seepage was normal) and now my bedroom door is open. Yippee! I don't have to endure her attacking my feet at 5am anymore! (Although I do wonder if she'll sleep with me tonight.) And I can get rid of the litterbox! (That's even better!)

That's a good birthday present right there!

And now I can clean my room up from her confinement. My room always gets messy when I have a convalescing cat.

But first, Ladybug, Ladybug. I'm going to hole up in my room, I think, and see how far I get by noon.

Comments

Popular Posts