Now my office feels cool, while the rest of the house is toasty warm. (Okay, 65 degrees. After the boiler turned off, I turned the thermostat down to 62-63, because 65 feels just too warm.)

I rearranged a bit in my office after taking everything that needs to be sorted out (again.) At least this time it's a smaller pile. (I took the fabric out yesterday, forgetting in my haste to get a pair of pajamas out of my cedar chest. So I had to move most of the fabric last night, just to get it open enough to pull something out.)

And after using my sewing machine a couple times while it sat on top of the treadle sewing machine case, I decided to move some stuff around a bit and use the table that was in the middle of the room for my main sewing machine, and put my old Singer on top of the treadle's case. That freed up some space underneath the table, where I stuck a basket of yarn and a box of yarn. I might end up moving the crown of thorns to the opposite window, since I'm going to have a small table there (where the African Violets were before.)

This gives me lots of space for fabric while I'm sewing, and I won't have stuff falling off the edges while I'm sewing it. I can move my sewing machine back if I need the table for something else, and there's plenty of room for sleeping cats as well. Hopefully they won't bother my violets. We'll see.

I think I'm going to end up with a 20 gallon container full of craft stuff for freecycle. There's just some stuff I don't do anymore, and I don't need the supplies for. And it's not worth posting on ebay, either.

Comments

Popular Posts