Done!

I ended up with a container of notgarbage and a 'treasure' container--the place I will look when I need a certain piece of broken jewelry or interesting tidbit for a doll. And that's ok. I'm satisfied with that, most definitely.

Now I get to bag up and carry out the garbage, and figure out where I want to stick the empty containers. They may just go in a bag down the basement, since I shouldn't need them. But we'll see.

I have a smallish pile of stuff that goes downstairs, the box for Em to take out into my car, and a bag I've started for freecycle. Other than that, my office looks very nice. :)

Interesting finds: enough staples to last me the next 100 years, three glue guns, my very first attempt to crochet something other than a scarf or hat, about six small bowls/containers full of interesting tidbits like old doll parts I dug up out of the dump and arrowheads, bird bones and snail shells.

My supplies have never been so organized! NEVER! Yay!! (Now I want chocolate!)

Comments

Popular Posts