I had this idea to stick the milk crates on end on the tall bookcase, and put the rolled up fabric in them, sorted by color. I wasn't sure how it would look--I mean, they are milk crates--but it actually doesn't look too bad. Functional, yes. And not ugly, which is good.

I've stopped for the night. It's almost 9pm, after all, and I've been working at this all day long. Heck, all weekend long. I don't think I've gotten this much done in one weekend since... well, probably since the last time it rained all weekend long. :)

I am aiming for solids on the bookcase and prints in the chest of drawers. That means I have to go through the fabric in the chest of drawers, but that's ok. It needs to be sorted as well.

I managed to get most of the pile on top of my cedar chest gone. There's still some left, mostly lacy whites, two containers, and a garbage bag to go through. Not too shabby at all.

I am very satisfied with what I got done this weekend. Now to wrap it up during the week, and by Saturday I'll be looking quite good to doing some of the crafts for the craft show in two weeks. Yikes! Time flies. It's almost November!

Comments

Popular Posts