Here is my list of things to do for the weekend, if anyone wants to see that I've really been working this weekend:

1. Put away clothes (twice, done once)
2. Go through clothes
3. Do laundry
4. Change sheets on bed
5. Give Mabel a bath
6. Clip Mabel's nails

7. Clean off kitchen table (did a little last night, will do yet today)
8. Make cookies
9. Make dog biscuits
10. Pick ripe tomatoes

11. Juice tomatoes
12. Write Ladybug, Ladybug (weekend isn't over, so I'm not crossing this off yet, but I have been writing.)
13. Go through plants
14. Pick basil to dry
15. Cut mint to dry
16. Sweep/Mop kitchen floor
17. Clean out litterboxes


If I don't get the plant stuff done today, I have until Thursday to do it, since that's the next time it looks like we might have a frost advisory. Next Friday, the low is supposed to be 36, so yeah.

I'd like to get the tomatoes juiced today, but I might wait and do that tomorrow. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts