Mabel asks, "So... what do we put away next?"

I see progress! I have emptied two medium sized boxes and and three small plastic containers this morning as well as a paper bag. I have a pile of empty containers (bought for beads and never used) along with a bunch of other empty things... Progress!

I have more pictures, but Blogger (I almost typed Blooger, haha) doesn't seem to be cooperating. Grrr.

Aha. There's my picture. This is a "Before" picture of my other desk and the messy bookcase.

And here is the "During" picture which might as well be "After, because I'm essentially done with the desk. Yay!

The idea of my office is that it be a place I like to spend a lot of time in. So it has to be comfortable, and my supplies (whether it be crafts, dollmaking, or writing) need to be easily accessible. So far so good.

Comments

Popular Posts