Last night was our usual Goodwill night. The only thing I found was an Eddie Bauer down parka with a removable wool (plush) collar for $13.99 (with 10% off, even.) Since they retail anywhere between $148-$178, I think that was a good deal. :)

That means I have three winter coats now--one for 'good' (Eddie Bauer), one for every day (Carhartt), and one for when it's not so cold outside (unknown brand--barn coat style.) (I also have another 'good' one, but I only wear that one at Christmastime, or when I want to dress up a bit.)

That also means it's time to weed again and finally get rid of my 'old' coat. It still has some use to it, so I'm debating whether or not to donate it to the coat drive or just to Goodwill. We'll see.

And it's raining, and cold-ish. It's supposed to be like this for the next few days. Obviously, I won't get any grass mowed this weekend, but I am (or rather, Mabel and I are) going to work on the office. She will supervise, as always.

Comments

Popular Posts