I am so tired.

I just got home about 20 minutes ago--which makes for a very long day. But it was a nice and busy day, and we got rid of quite a bit of the stuff we spent the last week sorting. (Okay, I only helped for three days.)

I didn't quite fill up my car. I also didn't buy the dehydrator; someone else did, which works for me. I would have had to find space for it anyway.

So what did I buy? A quilt top, a wool blanket, some drinking glasses, an immersion blender, a pair of LLBean slippers, a tiny bit of fabric, some clothes, some old handkerchiefs, some old cotton mattress pads to use as batting for quilts, some Christmas mugs, and four pairs of vintage (and very expensive) shoes from the 1940s. There's probably something else I'm forgetting too, but I haven't unpacked my car yet. At the moment, I'm trying to give my feet a rest before I do that.

There's a lot left, though. Despite the fact that we got rid of a lot of it. And I'll probably be helping pack everything up tomorrow, too.

But right now, I'm just tired.

Comments

Popular Posts