I went through my leftovers box from last year's craft shows and made up a list of what I want/need to make. It's not impossible at all. I actually had quite a bit of stuff leftover, after the week from hell between the two craft shows (and since I sold almost nothing at the third.)

So, without further ado, here's the list of what I want/need to make by Nov. 1--

--1 hat and scarf set
--1 hat
--5 flower pins
--3 flower pincushions
--5 crocheted/beaded bracelets
--24 $.25 bracelets (or so)
--3 stuffed turtles (patchwork or sweaters)
--3 stuffed horses (patchwork or sweaters)
--a bunch of stuffed kittens (patchwork or sweaters--I'm thinking at least 6)
--3 cashmere dolls (big) (I have two in progress right now)
--3 cashmere dolls (small) (I have one in progress right now)
--5 sweater bags (or so)
--2 throws (would be nice--one apple and one patchwork)
--12 pairs of earrings
--12 pendants/necklaces (I have one put together and three more to put together)
--a bunch of crocheted cat toys (as many as I can make to fill up the basket)
--5 stuffed cat toy mice (I actually have the pieces to four already cut out and sewn from last year)


It looks like a lot, doesn't it? But this is what I already have:

--2 sweater bags
--5 scarves
--a bunch of earrings
--4 hats
--7 flower pins
--3 flower pincushions
--14 stockings
--41 chokers
--quite a few chunky necklaces
--2 crocheted/beaded bracelets
--26 $.25 bracelets
--4 primitive style dolls (big)
--2 primitive style dolls (small)
--1 cashmere doll (big)
enough books for this year--I'll have to buy more next year.



So I don't think that's an impossible list. It may change a bit as time goes on; we'll see. But it least it should make a minor dent in the fabric hoard. :)

Comments

Popular Posts