Well, today's the big day for the rummage sale. Hence the reason I'm up really early on a Saturday. We were there until 9pm last night, to finish pricing things, and I'm sure we missed plenty of it. Whew!

This weekend is shaping up to become start-on-the-craft-shows weekend, I think, because I really need to figure out what I have to make and get motivated! I'm having a hard time with the motivation this year. There probably won't be all that many new things at either show. I think the lack of motivation is partially because I'm really not recovered from last year yet and the craft-show-week-from-hell. (And the fact that my office is a mess and is probably going to stay that way for a while.)

And it's also because I really want to play Morgan, and get going on that as well. And clean the dining room. I had hoped to be finished cleaning by the time the craft shows came around; that doesn't look like it will end up happening, either.

Oh well. It's not a huge deal, after all.

My goal for today is to not fill up my car with stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts