Without even thinking much about it, I left the windows in the house open when I left for work this morning. When I got home, it was 62 degrees inside. Yikes!

We're going to have a frosty morning, but oh well! That's what quilts are for, after all.

I decided to warm up the kitchen and cook supper tonight--found some pork chops in the freezer and also made fried noodles, among other things. I used my two bigger cast iron skillets. I have been trying to make fried noodles since I moved here, but they've always stuck to the skillets I've used. Well, since my remaining cast iron skillets are so nicely seasoned, frying the noodles in the medium sized one worked perfectly. Mmmm. And the pork chops were good too. (I saved one for Bekah.)

I'm getting rid of the older Circulon and Calphalon (sp?) skillets I have. I never use them, and I like the cast iron ones better.

To drink was Adagio Tea's Casablanca Twist, which is delightfully yummy. I actually think I like this better than Moroccan Mint, which is one of my favorites. (I had three cups!)

Comments

Popular Posts