I don't usually buy new clothes at all, really, but when I did my laundry the last time, the dryer ate one of my bras. This isn't a good thing, since I hate shopping for bras, and I also can't seem to find cheap bras that don't fall apart in under a year. (I have two that are limping along, but they're fading fast.

Unfortunately, the one that was completely ruined was one of my nicer bras. So I decided that before I try a local store (I've already looked at Pamida) I would check out some online stores, maybe Sears, or something simple. Right? All I wanted was a nice cotton bra that wasn't a sports bra.

I found one at Sears for $6, which was nice, but it was black and they didn't have any other colors available. But then I realized that I'd have to pay shipping for one thing, which wouldn't really make sense. So I decided to see what else they had on sale.

I had been looking for some short sleeved v-neck t-shirts, because I have two that were originally from Target that I love, and I found similar ones at Sears--for anywhere between $2.79-$7. Not too bad! In nice colors, too, so I bought quite a few and felt a little better about the shipping costs.

They came today, and they look very nice. We'll see if they shrink at all; they're all 100% cotton. But at least I have some nice shirts to wear to work now, which is good. That means, of course, that I get to clean out my shirt drawers, because I realized a few weeks ago that I hadn't taken a single shirt out of the drawers since the weather started getting warmer. I just don't wear most of them at all. So out they will go.

I have a longish list of things to do this weekend, and most should be doable, but we'll see how things work out. Next weekend is Green Room weekend, so I really need to get the entry room fairly presentable before we start rearranging the Green Room, just for progress' sake.

It's going to remain the 90s all weekend long, though, so I'm definitely not going to be doing much outside. I picked 3 1/2 lbs. of beans tonight at 8:30pm, and it was still 90 degrees. Ouch.

Comments

Popular Posts