My current favorite song (along with everyone else, it seems) is Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's. I've never heard of them before, but I heard the song on the radio, and it's got a really nice tune. And the words are nice too! :)

Maybe it's because I've always liked the name Delilah.

Unfortunately, and I'm guessing it's my dial-up connection, I can't seem to get the music video to play all the way through. :(

I might even *gasp* go buy a CD from them. Their other songs don't sound too bad either.

It rained this evening--1.2 inches! Yay! I'm glad I picked all those tomatoes last night!

And The Seventh Secret is past 28k, but only by a hair.

Comments

Vicki said…
Oh, I like that one too! Great song. The video is really neat if you get it to play.
Jennifer said…
The whole CD is great. I bought it today. I really like them! Surprisingly!

Popular Posts