34,058 at the moment. I'm not getting the impression that this will be much over 40k. Considering how long it took me to write (okay, this version actually hasn't taken long at all, and I wrote what, two novels in between when I first started it?) that's not very long, but oh well. So far, the longest has been the first book, and they've all been under 50k*.

I added in the backstory for the character I introduced, because he's going to be important in the rest of the series, I think. And it's high time Jacob got a boyfriend. As such. ;)

I made pizza for supper tonight. If I had some more local cheese, it could have been my entry for this week's One Local Summer. However, I didn't have any local cheese. Everything else was pretty much from the garden (although I used up the rest of a jar of non-local spaghetti sauce because it needed to be used)--including eggplant, two kinds of peppers, and tomatoes. YUM. It was good pizza.


*needless to say, if I do end up finishing this this weekend, I'm taking the rest of August off. And it does look like I may finish it this weekend, which would be VERY NICE, do you hear me, muse?!

Comments

Popular Posts