I took a short break from the kitchen to come up here for a bit. At the moment, it's not that hot upstairs, which is nice. In fact, it's a bit overcast outside at the moment.

Mom called and told me that there's 60% chance of rain tomorrow--Yay! So I hope it rains. *crossing fingers*

I am just about done in the kitchen. I haven't really been working all that long, so it hasn't taken me very long; I just wanted to do it right. I still have to move the white cabinet, though. Still not sure if I'm going to make it fit somewhere or what.

We are baking Ethan's birthday cake today, and the party is tomorrow afternoon.

And I am hanging out clothes today--I stripped my bed and all my sheets and quilts and everything is in the washer, almost ready to be hung out to dry. The towels are already out there, and almost ready to bring in.

Comments

Popular Posts