I'm on Bekah's laptop at the moment, because it's 85 degrees in my office, which is not conductive to sitting upstairs for any extended period of time. I hate this time of year, heat-wise. I think it's supposed to get to 100 tomorrow. Not nice at all. :(

Typing on this thing makes me remember why I hate laptops. (And I've inadvertently deleted my post twice now, so let's see if I can finish this one. I can't get control + u to undo, blogger!) Does anyone make a laptop where the keyboard is on the bottom and not the top? I would consider buying one if so, just for the portability of them. It would be nice to move around the house, although I'd have to be near a phone line, since I'm not going to pay the price for high-speed internet. :)

But this is irritating. I keep hitting the stupid mouse. ARGH.

Anyway, before I delete this post too, I just wanted to write an update. And seriously--does a laptop with the keyboard on the bottom exist? If I hit this stupid mouse one more time, I'm going to get a bit mad.

No garden report tonight. Since I picked everything last night, I just said hi in passing and decided to hide inside where it was (at least downstairs) a bit cooler once we turned the air on.

Comments

Popular Posts