I don't trust people who talk about how fun it is to write. The only fun part of writing is to imagine future appreciation
Tom Wolfe (in free translation from a translated quote...) from the livejournal Novel_in_90 group.

Oh, boy do I disagree with this statement. But I don't have time to write about it now, since I have to get ready for work.

I'm wearing one of my 'pajama dresses' to work today; we'll see how that goes. (Pajama dresses are dresses so comfy that I would wear them to bed.) This one is navy blue, 100% cotton t-shirt fabric. I don't think I've ever worn it, or if I did, maybe once. I'm not sure why. I pulled it out of my closet this morning and thought, "Why not?" And it fit! Ha.

A long time ago, a lady who lived in Florida year-round told me that for hot days, the best bet was a long cotton skirt. I've experienced that as truth since then. When I wear a skirt and it's 95+ degrees outside, it doesn't feel that bad. When I wear pants and it's 95+ degrees outside, whew!

Last night, I picked four more white tomatoes (more for the freezer, yay!), a yellow squash, a bunch of cherry tomatoes, and I dug up those last three potato plants. I ended up with about two dozen potatoes, some of them nice and large! So far, my potato harvest has been very, very good.

Comments

Popular Posts