If it's not too hot up here today when I get home from work (I switched my day off from Monday to Friday this week and am already regretting it; I like having an extra day to my weekend, although I can't really complain because I am off Friday-Monday of this coming weekend, so I should just shut up) then I will post the auctions that I didn't get posted last night. I am also hoping to start boxing up yard sale stuff (I didn't quite get that far this weekend) and pricing stuff and such, so I'm not rushing around at the last minute.

The weather looks good so far for the weekend. Mid-80s and sunny. I can handle that!

I didn't get my One Local Summer meal in this week; almost everything I ate for supper had some sort of local product in it, but I didn't get an actual meal. It was too hot to cook most nights.

No air last night, of course; glorious coolness again this morning. I am taking what I can get with the weather this August. Whew!

Now I have to go finish getting ready for work. Urgh. Whose bright idea was this anyway?!?! The next time I take a Friday off, it will be personal time or vacation, I'm thinking.

Comments

Popular Posts