I had to place another order from Chagrin Valley Soap and Craft because I was down to my last shampoo bar and my second-to-last soap. I placed the order Monday, and today in my mailbox I had a very nice smelling box--and the soap didn't melt in the 95+ degree heat! Yay!

And oh boy, will I smell good for the next few months. I even got a couple bars of big shampoo bars this time, since I liked the 'flavors' so much. :)

The samples I bought in May lasted me until now, and each shampoo bar sample lasted about 2 1/2 weeks. That's probably a bit more expensive all told than just buying shampoo, but I don't buy makeup or anything special for my hair otherwise, so I'm sure I'm still saving money. And anyway, how can you go wrong with shampoo bars? Just think of all the plastic bottles I am now not throwing away!

The heat's supposed to break a bit tomorrow, and while it's actually supposed to still get up to 89, it's supposed to be less humid, and I'm all for that.

So just an update for a bit, since I'm still on the laptop. (It was 89 again upstairs when I got home today, but only 87 in the kitchen. An improvement!)

Comments

Popular Posts